Customer Service / Home Monitoring & Control Specialist
Randstad - Billerica, MA
Come and join the customer service team for an industry leader in Technology!! Based in Metro-West Massachusetts, my well known client is seeking dedicated and driven customer service / tech support professionals. This is a “REMOTE / Work From Home,” position.
** EXEMPT FROM EMPLOYMENT: candidates who reside in Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, California, & Mississippi.
BENEFITS TO YOU:
a. Work from the comforts of home.
b. Flexible scheduling opportunity.
c. Industry specific, customized training.
d. Competitive starting salary.
e. Opportunity to work for a competent, successful management team.
COMPETENCIES / REQUIREMENTS: ** MANDATORY**
a. Extensive knowledge of personal computer hardware, Windows OS, application support, peripherals, and networking.
b. Ability to communicate technical issues in a nontechnical manner, that individuals will understand.
c. Highly motivated and ability to work independently.
d. PROOF of certification(s) including but not limited to: MSDT, MCSE. A+, MCP, CCNA, CCNO, NET+.
e. Billingual candidates welcome (NOT MANDATORY).
**CANDIDATES WITHOUT CERTIFICATION OR FAILING TO PROVIDE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION FROM AN ACCREDITED INSTITUTE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Working hours: 40 HOURS (REMOTE)
As a Home Monitoring and Control Specialist you will be responsible for facilitating customer inquiries at the first point of contact using the tools and training provided. You are expected to provide distinctive customer service to all customers.
a. Identify technical issues by thoroughly examining systems using diagnostic tools.
b. Ability to follow M&P’s.
c. Utilize effective selling techniques to determine best product and secure the sale.
d. Provide REMOTE technical support to customers.
e. Respond promptly to on demand support requests.
KEY SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES:
a. excellent communication skills – verbal & listening.
b. Highly motivated and goal oriented.
HOME OFFICE REQUIREMENTS **MANDATORY**
a. High speed internet access.
b. Quiet and private workspace.
c. Must have dedicated Landline line on first day – NO VOIP or DIGITAL.
d. Individuals currently using VOIP (i.e. Bright house, Vonage and/or Magic Jack) as a service provider CANNOT BE CONSIDERED due to system incompatibility.
*** For those who meet the mandatory requirements please forward your resume to Patrick Watson; firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781.273.1472.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you’re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Watson, Patrick email
phone number: 781-273-1472
1 Van de Graaff Drive BURLINGTON, MA 01803 Click HERE to apply!
Rosetta Stone - Columbia, WA Bilingual Customer Relations Associate
Work with German, Italian, French, or Spanish (Spain), speaking customers to answer questions and solve problems to enable a positive language learning experience. Your services will include order management queries, light technical remediation so some technical proficiency/aptitude is required, and general “how to” questions within the solution. You yourself will become a user of our products! Collaborate with the global digital services team to provide online content in your language to serve our customer base with its Rosetta Stone language learning success including self-help, social media channels, etc.
Lead or participate in customer facing webinars to engage and motivate our language learners Communicate with a c ustomer base through social media, chat, email, phone, etc Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience Fluency or native speaker (reading, writing, and speaking) in German, French, Italian, or Spanish Spain Fluency in English Computer savvy to use and even make recommendations around systems and processes. Click HERE to apply!
Spanish Interpreters to work from home in Puerto Rico-003748
- Renders correct concepts and meanings between English and Spanish while adhering to the complexity, clarity, tone, and style from one language to the other, upholding the correct rules for grammar and syntax in both languages.
- Provides strict renditions of the messages including every detail of the conversation, and must be prepared for challenging calls at any time.
- Employs good customer service and communication skills, clear enunciation, pronunciation, pleasant and professional voice as well as polite forms of expressions.
- Follows instructions of clients, manage the flow of the call and avoid taking over the call, as well as avoids interaction with the limited English speaker person w/o client’s permission.
- Remains calm during calls in the event that one of the primary speakers is incoherent or upset, especially in emergency situations
- Is punctual and available during scheduled work hours.
- Has access to the Internet for work-related electronic communication
- Near Native Fluency in English and Spanish
- Highly skilled in the cultural dynamics(cultural implication and idiomatic expression) of the languages being interpreted.
- Excellent listening, retention and note taking skills to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Knowledge of industry-specific terminology (can be learned on the job)
- Ability to concentrate, to stay detached from the conversation, and to remain neutral and objective at all times
- Ability to follow client’s instructions closely
- Ability to explain certain cultural concepts to avoid miscommunication
- Completion of High school education
- Education in languages/translation/interpretation or related fields preferred, but not required
- Bi-lingual work/education experience in customer service or any language field (teaching, language assessment, translation, interpretation) in the target language preferred, but not required
Experience working/studying abroad in countries where target language is spoken preferred, but not required
- Having disruptive pets
- Being the primary caregiver for a young child or an elderly person during their work shifts
MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE
MUST RESIDE AND BE LEGALLY ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN PUERTO RICO
Spanish Telephone Interpreter